Redbet Poker Fact File
We are proud to introduce you to Redbet Poker and we just know they will live upto your expectations. Have a good look through the overview of what they have to offer below, then how about giving them a try via their free play tables which will ensure you get a good feel for the software before risking any of your own money.
- Redbet Poker is licensed in Gibraltar – When it comes to the most stringent of online poker licensing jurisdiction then Gibraltar is up there with the best of them, and as such you are completely guaranteed a first class poker playing experience whenever you choose to play at Redbet Poker.
- Minimum player restrictions – Being such a large and successful online poker site, Redbet Poker know the only way to keep their poker rooms busy is by having the minimum player restrictions in place, so no matter where you live in the world, with only one or two exceptions, such as the US, then you should be able to get in the game at Redbet Poker.
- Poker tournaments all day long – The most savvy and experienced online poker players tend to stick to only those online poker sites which offer them the widest choice of tournaments. This is one aspect of the Redbet Poker site which is guaranteed, as by having two poker sites on two different networks, then you can choose from a massive selection of daily poker tournaments.
- You win and they pay, end of! – There will never be any form of hassle when you request a cash out from Redbet Poker. Many poker sites have opened up and quickly closed down due to payout delays, however one thing which you can be confident of when playing at Redbet Poker and that is when you win you will get paid and in a very timely fashion
Multiple ways to deposit and withdraw – As Redbet Poker for real money from such a wide range of countries, then it is paramount that you, as a player, can deposit funds into the poker site via a method that is convenient.
To ensure this is achievable when you opt to play at Redbet Poker you are going to find a large selection of some of the most popular, and not so popular deposit options, and as such you will soon be able to fund your poker account when playing here.
All of the deposits you make into this leading online poker site are done in real time and will instantly show up in your account once they have been processed. Withdrawals are also processed quickly and without any of the usual delays experienced by poker players playing online.
Loyalty Rewards – You will of course be rewarded for becoming a loyal and regular online poker play over at Redbet Poker, and as such it doesn’t matter which of the poker platforms that you sign up to, as long as you regularly play there, at either of them, then those loyalty bonuses and promotional offers will continue to flow.
You will also get sent exclusive poker deals and offers which have been specifically designed to ensure you to get the maximum value out of your online poker playing budget, and this ensures maximum value from becoming a player at Redbet Poker.
One additional benefit of playing at either of the two different poker networks which are available at Redbet Poker, is that you can choose to play poker via the download platform or an instant play version, which opens up and loads instantly in your browser.
Value The Redbet Poker Bonus
The Redbet Poker bonus for new players is unlike most others you may have come across. Players have the choice of four bonuses depending on the amount of their first deposit, how they would like their bonus released, and the time they have available to clear it. The higher the value of the bonus, the more difficult is to clear. For example:
- Players depositing a minimum of в‚¬20.00 with the Redbet Poker bonus code вЂњEURO250вЂќ qualify for a bonus of up to в‚¬250.00. The bonus is released in increments of в‚¬10.00 for every 110 Player Points earned at the tables, and players have sixty days in which to clear as much of their bonus as possible.
- Players who fancy a juicier poker bonus can choose to use the Redbet Poker bonus code вЂњEURO500вЂќ for a в‚¬500.00 poker bonus (minimum deposit is still в‚¬20.00). The bonus is released in в‚¬50.00 increments when a player has collected 500 Player Points, but the clearance period is reduced to fifty-five days.
- For an even larger bonus, players should use the Redbet Poker bonus code вЂњEURO1KвЂќ when making their deposit (minimum deposit is still в‚¬20.00). The code makes players eligible for a в‚¬1,000 bonus, released in в‚¬100.00 increments over fifty days for each 900 Player Points collected at the tables.
- The maximum Redbet Poker bonus is a whopping в‚¬2,000. In order to qualify for this bonus, players must deposit a minimum of в‚¬100.00 using the bonus code вЂњEURO2000вЂќ. The bonus is released in one chunk of в‚¬2,000 only if a player can earn 18,000 Player Points within thirty days. It is a big ask, but fantastically rewarding if you are able to achieve it!
Player Points are awarded at the rate of 3.6 per Euro paid in rake at the cash game tables or paid as a fee to enter a poker tournament or Sit & Go game. This means that the maximum в‚¬2,000 Redbet Poker bonus is equivalent to a rakeback percentage of 40%. This is definitely one of the best in the industry.
The options for funding an account at Redbet vary according to your country of residence. Generally Visa and MasterCard-backed debit and credit cards are accepted, along with Neteller and Skrill. Usually you will be asked to verify your ID before funding your account. All deposit and withdrawal transactions are conducted in Euros, so it is advisable to use a funding source maintained in Euros to avoid currency exchange fees.
Withdrawals are credited back to the source used for funding an account. If you have used a funding source that a payment cannot be made to (for example PaySafeCard), you will be offered a free bank transfer. Payout times are generally very quick, and – with the possible exception of your first withdrawal – you should only have to wait a couple of minutes before seeing your cashout in a Neteller or Skrill account. Withdrawal times to debit and credit cards take a few days.
With two different poker platforms available to all players, then you will of course have a very diverse array of poker variants available at your fingertips should you decide to give Redbet Poker a try.
The most popular poker game played on both their software platforms is of course the game of Texas Hold’em, and with plenty of both cash games along with more tournaments than you could ever wish for you are always guaranteed to find enough games in play to keep you happy!
Another hugely popular poker variant which you are going to find , more and more players are warming to this game and as such you should consider giving it some play time and learning the way in which it plays.
- Bonus Offer
- Poker Games
The beauty of becoming a new online poker player at Redbet is that there are two different bonuses to choose from, depending on whether you opt to play at the Boss Media software site or the Microgaming software powered one.
If you opt to play on the Microgaming software powered site at Redbet then you will be able to claim a huge 2000.00 in welcome bonus, which is sure to give you plenty of additional chances of coming out ahead of the game.
The Boss Media software site has of course got its own unique welcome bonus offer, and this is a more standard one in as much that you will be able to claim up to 1000.00 in poker bonus cash via a 200% deposit bonus offer.
One of the more appealing promotions is the Triple Impact Race – Spring Edition. It began back in March, but runs in May, too. There is a ВЈ4,000 prize pool available for the game, with a ВЈ700 prize for the player in first place, whilst 2-3, 4-5, and 6-10 placed players can win ВЈ350, ВЈ175, and ВЈ70, respectively.
Also new at Redbet Poker are Telenisa Poker (devised by NYX Interactive), and Strobe Poker. These two poker games are rare in the online poker world, so being able to play these exceptional poker games with special promos attached to them is just one reason why you would choose to play at Redbet over other poker sites. An Instant Rewards promotion can also see poker players bag priceless promos just by checking out the poker client in the lobby.
A First Look at Redbet Poker
Redbet may not be a familiar name to many, but the company has been around for more than a decade. Founded in 2002 as a sports betting company, Redbet went online in 2004. Since then, Redbet.com has developed into a fun, engaging and trustworthy site, with plenty of potentially lucrative opportunities for gamblers through its sports betting promotions and choice of three online casinos.
As far as the poker product goes, Redbet Poker is a skin on the Swedish-owned NYX Network. This is the network formerly known as Ongame and previously owned by Bwin.Party (until 2012) and Amaya (until 2014). If you ever played poker at Bwin prior to its merger with Party Poker, you will already be familiar with the software – and glad to hear that it is much improved from five years ago!